Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goodwill = Win

Went to goodwill after my final today, Vicky went with me to help search out things that might qualify for victorian costuming.

Here's what we found:


Leather vest is a men's Large, Grey pinstripe is a Mens XL
I liked the yellow/brown skirt, think it will match copper accessories well.
Its not floor-length on me, but it will look awesome when its picked-up.

The teal is a nicer material, but shorter.
Probably good for layering or bustling
 



These shirts were a great find.
The lace one on the left is perfect for under a corset/cincher. (Sm/M)
The one on the right has the high neck and buttons. (M/L)
Both are very victorian and will match any colors.
I liked the black dress mostly for the waistband,
would look great as a top with lace at the collar. (sz 8)
White one will look good as is. (sz 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment