Tuesday, October 26, 2010

November-December Hiatus

So, as usual, I put most of my crafting on hold during the month of November to participate in the National Novel Writing Month (aka Nanowrimo) where the challenge is to write 50,000 words of original fiction during the month of November. Ya know, on top of everything else in my life. This year, the challenge is doubled, since I have National Board Exams on Nov 12-14 and I refuse to start writing when I should be studying. So in an effort to become an awesome doctor, I won't be able to start writing until November 15th. 50,000 words in 15 days. Bring. It. On.

Aside from that, I am also putting any available craft time towards making christmas presents for friends and family. I can't just go shouting to the world what presents I am making for everyone. So no pictures or posts about christmas presents will be made until everyone gets their gifts, small as most of them will be.

I am still (slowly) working my way through the Humane Society Blankets, and seeing as those will be due to turn in at the beginning of December, I would like to get a picture of all of those to post. However, thats about all I will have time to work on aside from Boards, Nanowrimo, school, christmas gifts, clinicals, and the elusive opportunity to sleep.

Piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment